Friday, August 20, 2010

#22 - Completed!

I went to the eye doctor and had my yearly exam. My eyes had been blurry for a few months so I knew I needed a new prescription. I'm always so surprised by how much things cost these days. Without any vision insurance, I paid $90 for an exam. This included a prescription for both contacts and glasses. Then, I looked for the cheapest eyeglasses and ordered them. They came out to $140. This may not sound like a lot of money to some people but for a broke nursing student living off of student loans it's a lot! I still have to order my contact lenses. They run about $40 a box and I need 2 boxes since I have a different strength on each eye. Oh well, at least I can see clearly again.

Even though, getting eyeglasses is #23 of my list, I'm not going to cross it off until I pick them up next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm already seeing more clear since they give you a pair of contacts to wear out. =)

    ReplyDelete